Monday, March 19, 2018

Color Galore

First up, I want to share my sunrise pic from today, the colors were absolutely gorgeous and if you didn't happen to be up at 7:20 am, this is what you missed. :) I love how the black branches look against a colorful sky and I'm going to have to try to recreate this in a card.


Second up, I have three coloring pages from a free mini coloring book I got from Adornit. If you hop over to their page here, you can see where you can get three free mini books. You just pay for shipping and it's so worth it. I can't remember what I paid, but it was less than $10. I used Arteza markers and Prismacolor pencils for these. The paper they're printed on is a nice thick watercolor paper and these are just right for pocket scrap pages or the front of cards. 



Here's a close-up.


And lastly, the color item I have to share is this colorful dessert. Yum! Please make these and send them to me at your earliest possible convenience...lol.


Happy Monday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!