Monday, January 8, 2018

Bunnies from Santa

Yeah, I know the holidays are over and it's back to school and work and all that, but I have one last Christmas card to share. It uses an adorable stamp from Lily of the Valley Stamps that I got for free from Kit and Clowder on Facebook. It's a great group with coloring classes and lots of support and freebies. 

I just love the lines for this digi stamp...they make the bunnies so elegant looking and still adorable.


I used glitter paper cut in half diagonally just for fun. I could've put a different color paper in the center, but I went with white. I used Prismacolor pencils as usual. 

Next Up: No more Christmas cards! 

Happy Monday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable, Char! I love your bright festive coloring and it's perfect with the green glitter! LOTV are some of my all time favorite images!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!